Welcome to our Community
Please do everything possible to help keep our property clean, neat, and welcoming throughout the coming months as we prepare for the changing seasons here at Smith Mountain Lake.
For more information on activities around the lake click on Smith Mountain Lake.
Emergency Contact Phone #:
(Condominium Only) Emergency: 1.540.797.2209
Remember to take preventive steps to maintain your condo property. This is to ensure that your property value and the property values of other condo owners continues to be as high as possible.
- Check hot water heaters for leaks or problems and replace them immediately if problems exist to avoid damage to your condo and those around you.
- Ensure that there is a pan under water heaters that is properly attached to the drain system to avoid damage to your condo and those around you.
- Change air conditioning filters frequently to ensure condensation does not build-up, causing water problems for you or surrounding condo units.
- Maintaining your air conditioning unit and hot water heater also saves you money because they will operate more efficiently and effectively – preventive maintenance is much less expensive and easier to manage than taking steps AFTER major damage occurs.
- Respect the property of others and take steps to keep your condo in excellent working condition too!
- Thank you for your efforts to maintain the property.