Stripers Landing Amenities
Rules of Conduct
If you are a property owner, we are happy that you are a part of our community!
If you are visiting, we hope you enjoy our amenities and will visit with us often. If you have any questions or problems concerning the facilities please see the attendant or security on staff.
The following rules of conduct apply to all property owners, their guests, as well as those who are renting and their guests.
Pool hours are 9:00 am – 10:00 pm (subject to change)
Adult swim times: 11:00 am – 12:00 noon and 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
1. Please keep noise to a reasonable level, particularly between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- There is to be no vulgarity or otherwise offensive behavior at any time.
- No Chalk drawing or writing in Pool or Cabana area
- No horse play, no diving in and around pool
- No small toys in pool
- No flotation devices in pool except for child arm floats, baby float, or medically necessity
- Babies must wear appropriate swim diapers
- No cut off shorts in pool, appropriate bathing attire in pool area
- No beverages in pool
- NO GLASS in pool or Cabana area at any time.
- Adhere to the state social distance guidelines in water
- Cabana area grill must be cleaned after use.
- Furniture may not be moved from table to table
- No more than 4 guests per property owner. Owner must be present with guests. Anyone under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If swimming in the lake you are required to rinse off in the restroom showers provided before entering the pool area. This prevents the mustard algae from growing and costly expenses it incurs.
- Loading and Unloading of Watercraft at the boat ramp is subject to 15 minutes. No vehicle may block the boat ramp turnaround or the ramp leading to the pool area. Boat trailers, recreational vehicles, etc. may be parked in the upper parking lots and lower gravel lots only.
- All owners who lease a watercraft slip that have trailers must park trailers in the over flow parking area only. Make sure these trailers have appropriate hang tags in place.
- All trailers, vehicles, and watercraft, must display appropriate hang tags visible for inspection when in any parking lot or marina slip.
- Mooring ropes must be in good proper condition.
- It is not permitted to swim in or around the marina docks within 50 feet. No diving off marina docks.
- NO WAKES in or out of the marina or within 50 feet of private docks.
- There is a gas grill available at the cabana. Bring your own utensils. Please clean completely when finished for the next person.
- No pets allowed at the pool, cabana, or tennis court. You are required to clean up after your pet in other general areas of amenities.
These rules are intended for the benefit of all owners, guests and renters. We appreciate your co-operation.
Any rules that aren’t adhered to can impose fines and amenity cards being shut off.
Please help us keep our community safe, clean, and beautiful.
The Board of Directors
Stripers Landing Comprehensive Association