Welcome to Stripers Landing Condominiums
Rules of Conduct
If you are visiting, we hope you enjoy your stay, and will visit with us often. If you have any questions or problems concerning the unit you have leased, please contact your rental agent.
If you are a Condo owner, we are happy that you are a part of our community!
The following rules of conduct apply to all property owners and their guests, as well as those who are renting/leasing a condo:
1. Please keep noise to a reasonable level, particularly between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. There is to be no vulgarity or otherwise offensive behavior at any time.
2. Decks should be kept free of unsightly accumulations of material. Towels, clothing, etc. are not to be hung over the balcony railings.
3. Unattended vehicles are not to be parked in front of the entrances to any building, and they are not to be parked in such a position as to block the boat ramp turnaround or the ramp leading to the pool area. Boat trailers, recreational vehicles, etc. may be parked in the upper parking lots and lower gravel lots only.
4. No open fires, gas, charcoal, or other grills not approved for indoor use, are to be used on the decks or balconies of the condominiums. There are charcoal grills at several locations on the property for your use. Electric grills are allowed. You are asked to clean them after use.
5. Pets are to be kept on a leash at all times, or be within and responsive to the owner’s command. They are not allowed at the pool, cabana, or tennis court. You are required to clean up after your pet in the general areas of the condominiums.
These rules are intended for the benefit of all owners, renters and guests. We appreciate your co-operation.
The Board of Directors
Stripers Landing Condominium Association