We have added the current Complaint Policy to the website. Please review this policy carefully. Thank you for your cooperation and for using this process that will allow us to manage complaints and concerns effectively.
Fall weather is here so winter can’t be far behind. Once again, we encourage you to take precautions to winterize your property to avoid problems when the weather turns cold.
These tips will save you money and headaches later:
- Make sure all repairs are made before winter weather hits.
- Check furnace filters to make sure they are clean and clear.
- Check hot water tanks for any leaks and make sure they are in good working condition. A leak will may not only affect your condo, but those around you too!
- Check for drafts and openings around doors and windows and repair them to keep the cold air out.
- Check pipes for any leaks or weak points and repair them to avoid water damage.
- Keep your heat setting on a low heat temperature even if you’re not staying at your condo. This will keep pipes from freezing and bursting.
Have a safe and healthy fall and winter!