It’s hard to believe that summer is past and we’re moving into the colder months of winter. As we approach the winter months, it’s time to take preventive measures and avoid costly repairs down the road!
These tips will save you money and headaches later:
- Make sure all repairs are made before winter weather hits.
- Check furnace filters to make sure they are clean and clear.
- Check hot water tanks for any leaks and make sure they are in good working condition. A leak will may not only affect your condo, but those around you too!
- Check for drafts and openings around doors and windows and repair them to keep the cold air out.
- Check pipes for any leaks or weak points and repair them to avoid water damage.
- Keep your heat setting on a low heat temperature even if you’re not staying at your condo. This will keep pipes from freezing and bursting.
Have a safe and healthy fall and winter!