Please bring your ballots for new officers to the Annual Meeting if you have not already returned them. If you are interested in becoming a Board member in the future, or serving on a committee, please let us know. We need and encourage participation and input from owners who can help us continuously improve our assets and amenities here at Striper’s Landing.
Voting ballots included a brief survey and a general information sheet that allows us to accurately update our records. We appreciate you taking time to complete and return these documents to us in the postage-paid envelope you received if you have not already done so – or bring them to the Annual Meeting.
We have several projects planned and/or in process as Fall approaches.
- The pool will be closed for resurfacing the bottom
- Drainage issues are being addressed
- The boat ramp is being repaved
- The work on the security system continues
- The Board seeks input from all owners concerning the tennis courts regarding your recommendations on whether to repair or totally remove them
- We have successfully received payments from some overdue accounts and are still working on managing other delinquent accounts
If you have recommendations or input, or if you would like to assist with any of these projects, please contact us. We urge you to attend the Annual Comprehensive Meeting on October 3, 2015 at 9:00 am in the Scruggs Fire & Rescue Meeting Room. This is the best time to present concerns, recommendations, and ideas for consideration.